All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this two-volume encyclopedia for general readers and students of all levels, Bruce E. Johansen marshals scientific work on global warming into 300 articles presented in clear and understandable language.
- Author BiographyBruce E. Johansen is Frederick W. Kayser research professor of communication and Native American studies at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. He is the author of 26 books, including Praeger's The Global Warming Combat Manual: Solutions for a Sustainable World and Greenwood's Global Warming 101.
- Author(s)Bruce E. Johansen
- Date of Publication20/05/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note60 illustrations, 10 charts
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.09
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.96
- £9.57Trending at £12.99
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.