All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.92Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.81Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAn A-Z of 28 techniques.
- Author BiographyEmma Biggs and Tessa Hunkin have been partners in the Mosaic Workshop for eight years. From their studio, they produce mosaics for public and private commissions, and run courses on all aspects of mosaic design. They have recently opened a shop and gallery in central London. Tessa Hunkin has fulfilled a multitude of public and private commissions, including St Alban in Westminster Cathedral, Quaglino's restaurant in London, and Qaboos Mosque in Buraimi, Oman. As part of the renowned Mosaic Workshop, she has restored works in many public buildings including the National Portrait Gallery in London and Brighton Museum. Her regular partnership with Emma Biggs has produced several exhibitions over recent years and three previous books - Mosaics for the Garden, Stylish and Simple Mosaic, and Mosaic Workshop.
- Author(s)Emma Biggs,Tessa Hunkin
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.