All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive visual guide to traditional and contemporary techniques for quilting and patchwork.
- Author BiographyKatharine Guerrier has been making quilts and embroideries since 1980. She was trained at the Camberwell School of Art in London and worked for some years as a teacher. Further courses in textiles followed, including studying design and embroidery at Loughborough College of Art. A regular contributor to local and national quilt exhibitions, Katharine's work has won prizes and been exhibited in the UK and the USA. She has been a member of the Quilter's Guild and the Worcestershire Guild of Designer Craftsmen, and her work has been featured in both British and American magazines. Her work draws on the traditional motifs of pieced patchwork, developing them to give a contemporary feel. An interest in all the decorative arts provides the motivation for Katharine to create textiles which are original and collectable. Katharine lives in Worcester, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Katharine Guerrier
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.80Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.