All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first major work of reference to describe the beliefs, practices and organisation of religion in Australia.
- Author BiographyJames Jupp is the Director of the Centre for Immigration and Multicultural Studies at the Australian National University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2170 g
- Width192 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byJames Jupp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.