All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.42Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.89Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have for anyone who is enthusiastic about making their own jewellery, this book contains all you need to know about using wire to create unusual and striking designs.
- Author BiographySara Withers has worked with beads for many years, as a collector and maker. Her jewelry is sold in galleries, shops, and at exhibitions throughout the United Kingdom. She also enjoys teaching bead- and jewelry-making, and lecturing on all aspects of bead history. She is the author of five books on beadwork. Xuella Arnold trained in 3-D design and has been a jewellery designer and maker for 17 years. As well as exhibiting and selling her designs across the country, she teaches jewellery making with precious metal clay to adults in the South East of England, where she lives.
- Author(s)Sara Withers,Xuella Arnold
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ooder5908 May, 2014by
Perfect for beginners
this is a great book to learn from. Easy to follow steps that even beginners like me can follow. The designs are good and even my attempts have turned out looking simmimlar,not as good but close!
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.02
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.79
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £4.46Trending at £7.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.