Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn historical account of the political and intellectual atmosphere of the USA in the early 20th century, which contends that the old order was being challenged and altered long before World War I. The study examines the ideas and literature of the periods before and after the War.
- Author(s)Henry F. May
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication10/02/1994
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byDavid A. Hollinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.