All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- Author(s)Douglas E. Schoen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: The Crisis of Authority Chapter 1: Why the Crisis of Authority Matters Chapter 2: Documenting and Understanding the Loss of Trust Chapter 3: How Trust Works in Democracies and Autocracies Chapter 4: Broken Trust in Democracies and Autocracies Chapter 5: Income Inequality and the Crisis of Capitalism Chapter 6: Income Inequality: What's Causing It, Why it Matters, and What to Do Chapter 7: Political Corruption and Crony Capitalism Chapter 8: The Rise of Anti-Systemic Politics: Europe and the United States Chapter 9: The Rise of Anti-Systemic Politics: Russia, India, The Middle East, and Africa Chapter 10: Technology: Builder and Betrayer of Trust Chapter 11: The Need for Bold Solutions Conclusion: No Time to Lose
- Author BiographyDouglas E. Schoen is a prominent American political analyst, pollster, author, and commentator. His many books include Hopelessly Divided: The New Crisis of American Politics and What it Means for 2012 and Beyond (Rowman & Littlefield).
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2004.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.