All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.16Trending at £12.55
- £6.58Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.58
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £11.94Trending at £19.98
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
About this product
- DescriptionA classic recollection of college and pro football, from a player's inside perspective
- Author BiographyMichael Oriard is a Distinguished Professor of American Literature and associate dean of the College of Liberal Arts at Oregon State University. He is the author of Brand NFL: Making and Selling America's Favorite Sport and several other books.
- Author(s)Michael Oriard
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2009
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.