All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack pain manifests itself in many different forms, attacks without warning, and damages its victims' physical and emotional health. This title reveals that, more often than not, back pain is caused by a set of underdeveloped core muscles that control the stability and alignment of the spine that are not being used.
- Author BiographyPatrick Roth, M.D., is the chairman of the Department of Neurosurgery at Hackensack University Medical Center and the director of the Hackensack neurosurgical residency program. He has authored numerous publications related to the spine and has been perennially included in the Castle and Connolly Top Doctors listing, as well as in New York magazine's Best Doctors issue and Inside Jersey's Top Doctors listing. His areas of focus include minimally invasive spinal surgery, rehabilitation of back pain, and exercise and diet. He lives in northern New Jersey with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Patrick Roth
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note25-50 Photos, Illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
- £25.21Trending at £27.54
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.57
- £79.63Trending at £108.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.