All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the transformation of the garment and LED lighting industries in the Pearl River Delta, China's largest industrial hub. This book reveals that industrial upgrading rarely supports improvements in working conditions and the basic employment pattern and more.
- Author BiographyFlorian Butollo is assistant professor in the Department of Labor, Industrial, and Economic Sociology at the University of Jena, Germany.
- Author(s)Florian Butollo
- PublisherCampus Verlag
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Labour Studies
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCampus Verlag
- Content Note40 halftones, 35 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width80 mm
- Height55 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.