Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspiring book shows that the great unfinished business of American liberalism is not to equalize money but to limit the spheres in which money matters,to put money in its place.
- Author BiographyMickey Kaus is a senior editor at The New Republic. Formerly politics editor of Harper's and an editor at The Washington Monthly, he covered the 1988 presidential election for Newsweek. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Mickey Kaus
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication31/03/1995
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.