All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Description* This is a work of real quality on an immensely important topic - i.e. why the current financial crisis came about and what we can and should do to reform the financial system.
- Author BiographyMASSIMO AMATO is a Researcher in Economic History at the Universita Bocconi in Milan. LUCA FANTACCI is Assistant Professor at the Universita Bocconi in Milan.
- Author(s)Luca Fantacci,Massimo Amato
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.