All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work first argued that the older humanistic ideologies from the 19th and early 20th centuries were exhausted, and that new parochial ideologies would arise. This 2000 edition argues that there is a resumption of history with the end of communism and the return of traditional conflicts.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bell is Henry Ford II Professor of Social Sciences, Emeritus, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Daniel Bell
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight581 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.