All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan one forget atrocities? Should one forgive abusers? This work proposes the radical idea that letting go of memories of past wrongs (such as genocide, terrorist attacks and personal injustices) may be the best course of action.
- Author BiographyMiroslav Volf is Henry B Wright Professor of Systematic Theology at Yale Divinity School. His other books include Exclusion and Embrace and After Our Likeness.
- Author(s)Mr. Miroslav Volf
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £20.66Trending at £21.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.