All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
About this product
- DescriptionExplores changing perceptions of body and mind in social, cultural, and political life as the 21st century unfolds. The book's provocative essays mine the worlds of advertising, film, literature, and the visual arts as they consider issues of disability, depression, physician-assisted suicide, medical diagnosis, transgender, and other identities.
- Author BiographyLennard J. Davis is Professor of English in the College of Arts and Sciences, Professor of Disability and Human Development in the College of Applied Health Sciences, and Professor of Medical Education in the College of Medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago, USA.
- Author(s)Lennard J. Davis
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note1 B&W illustration
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.