All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.31Trending at £11.94
- £4.69Trending at £6.26
- £4.69Trending at £4.96
- £4.69Trending at £7.95
- £4.45Trending at £6.96
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £3.28Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn elegy for the dream of a radical queer community, and the mythical city that was supposed to nurture it.
- Author BiographyMattilda Bernstein Sycamore is the gender-bending author of the highly praised novels, Pulling Taffy and So Many Ways to Sleep Badly, and the editor of four nonfiction anthologies, including Why Are Faggots So Afraid of Faggots?, Nobody Passes: Rejecting the Rules of Gender and Conformity and That's Revolting! Queer Strategies for Resisting Assimilation. Sycamore writes regularly for a variety of publications, including Bitch, Utne Reader, AlterNet, Make/Shift, and Maximumrocknroll, and lives in Seattle, WA.
- PrizesWinner of Lambda Literary Awards (Transgender Nonfiction) 2014.
- Author(s)Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Weight241 g
- Width140 mm
- Height204 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.