All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.78Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionHave all the big questions been answered? Has all the knowledge worth knowing become known? Speaking to such scientific luminaries as Richard Dawkins, Murray Gell-Mann, Stephen Hawking and Noam Chomsky, Horgan attempts to provide an overview of comtemporary scientific enterprise.
- Author(s)John Horgan
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication08/05/1997
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date06/11/2008
- Weight572 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.