All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining what happens to a ship once it has served it's purpose
- Author BiographyMichael Stammers is retired but was curator of the Merseyside Maritime Museum. He lives in Liverpool.
- Author(s)Michael Stammers
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight510 g
- Width174 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.