CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn a fundamental challenge to the positions widespread among social scientists, White distances himself from the reductionist models of the human brain. He asserts, basing his thought on the authoritative findings of modern neuroscientists, the causal potency of human self-awareness.
- Author BiographyElliott White is professor of political science at Temple University, Tokyo campus. He received his PhD from the University of Chicago. Dr. White has edited Sociobiology and Human Politics (1981) and co-edited Biology and Bureaucracy (1986).
- Author(s)Elliott White
- Date of Publication22/07/1992
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.