All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the role of conservationists, the governments and multi-national companies and considers some models for recovery, for example how Barents Sea cod, Icelandic cod, North Sea herring have been rescued from near extinction, the possibilities of fish farming and the potential of locally managed offshore marine reserves.
- Author BiographyCharles Clover has been Environment Editor of the Daily Telegraph for 15 years. He has been three-times winner of the National journalist category of British Environment and Media Awards. He lives with his family in Essex.
- Author(s)Charles Clover
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date11/10/2006
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £16.29Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.