Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe End of the World and Other Teachable Moments follows the remarkable itinerary of Jacques Derrida's final seminar, The Beast and the Sovereign (2001-2003), as the explicit themes of the seminar, namely, sovereignty and the question of the animal, come to be supplemented and interrupted by questions of death, mourning, survival, the archive, and, especially, the end of the world.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL NAAS is Professor of Philosophy at DePaul University in Chicago. His books include The End of the World and Other Teachable Moments: Jacques Derrida's Final Seminar and Miracle and Machine: Jacques Derrida and the Two Sources of Religion, Science, and the Media (both Fordham).
- Author(s)Michael Naas
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.