Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £7.42Trending at £7.66
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £7.40Trending at £8.99
- £6.80Trending at £7.99
- £8.65Trending at £9.99
- £11.56Trending at £14.46
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles the traditional life of the rural community while offering the fictional depiction of a 'townsman's' ambition to farm his own land.
- Author BiographyArthur G. Street was born in 1892 and grew up on a farm near Wilton, Wiltshire. He was a broadcaster and writer and wrote twenty-five books with farming life at their centre. Perhaps his most famous book, Farmer's Glory, describes his time in Canada before he returned to Wiltshire. Another book, Strawberry Roan, was turned into a film. He died in 1966.
- Author(s)A. G. Street
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.