Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAmy Swiffen,Joshua Nichols
- Table Of Contents1.Communist Desire, Jodi Dean; 2.Uneven Developments and the End to the history of Modernity's Social Democratic Orientation: Madison's Pro-Union Demonstrations; 3.Imperial Ends, Peter Fitzpatrick; 4. Of First and Last Men: Contract and Colonial Historicity in Foucault, Robert Nichols; 5.A Presence of a Constant End: Contemporary Art and Popular Culture in Japan, Yoke-Sum Wong; 6.Frank's Motel: Frank's Motel: Horizontal and Vertical in the Big Other, Mark Kingwell; 7.Hegel and Plasticity, Catherine Kellogg; 8. Hegel's Last Words: Mourning and Melancholia at the end of the Phenomenology, Rebecca Comay; 9. 'If you could take just two books ...': Jacques Derrida at the Ends of the World with Heidegger and Robinson Crusoe, Michael Naas; 10. What Happened? What Is Going to Happen? An Essay on the Experience of the Event, Leonard Lawlor; 11. History Drift, Arthur Kroker.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.