All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ends of Mourning explores from an interdisciplinary perspective the crisis of contemporary culture with respect to the problem of mourning. The book charts the emergence and development of the problem of mourning in the writings of Freud, Proust and Freud's successor Lacan.
- Author BiographyAlessia Ricciardi is Assistant Professor in the Department of French and Italian at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Alessia Ricciardi
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.16
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £7.93Trending at £10.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.07
- £9.72Trending at £10.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.