All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.84
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays offering an overview of the importance and resilience of family-controlled large businesses.
- Author BiographyPaloma Fernandez Perez is a Professor in the Department of Economic and Business History at the University of Barcelona. She received one of the first ICREA Academia awards from the Catalan government in 2008 and is in the editorial council of the journals Business History and Investigaciones de Historia Economica. She founded and coordinates the Network of Interdisciplinary Research in Family Firms. Her last book was La ultima globalizacion y el renacer de los grandes negocios familiares en el mundo (2012). Andrea Colli is Professor of Economic and Social History in the Department of Policy Analysis and Public Management at Bocconi University in Milan, Italy. He is a member of the Editorial Review Board of Family Business Review. He is the author of Business History: Complexities and Comparisons (with Franco Amatori, 2011).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAndrea Colli,Paloma Fernandez Perez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.