All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA major new study of the ancient roots of nationalism and its enduring power in the modern world.
- Author BiographyAviel Roshwald is Professor of History at Georgetown University in Washington, DC. He is the author of The Endurance of Nationalism: Ancient Roots and Modern Dilemmas (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2006). His previous publications include Estranged Bedfellows: Britain and France in the Middle East during the Second World War (New York: Oxford University Press, 1990) and Ethnic Nationalism and the Fall of Empires: Central Europe, Russia and the Middle East, 1914-1923 (London: Routledge, 2001). He is co-editor, with Richard Stites, of European Culture during the Great War: The Arts, Entertainment, and Propaganda, 1914-1918 (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1999).
- Author(s)Aviel Roshwald
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight593 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.