Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionCapturing the vanishing memory of ancient rituals, recited texts, and places imbued with echoes of the past, this book recounts the lived texture of human experience in the Mekong River valley. It features the history of those areas fused with legends and lore of the tutelary spirits of the region known as the naga.
- Author BiographyMayoury and Pheuiphanh Ngaosrivathana are two of Laos's foremost scholars of historical and contemporary developments within the Central Mekong region.
- Author(s)Mayoury Ngaosrivathana,Pheuiphanh Ngaosrivathana
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication04/03/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Note61 illus.
- Weight204 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.