CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
- £14.07Trending at £26.18
About this product
- DescriptionFor a brief period between the two World Wars, a flood of German books in translation threatened to engulf the British book market. In this work, reviewers in the popular press are shown to have harboured a deep ambivalence towards an alien German culture.
- Author BiographyAriela Halkin was born in Israel and educated in a British boarding school. She received her BA degree in English and French literature at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. She received her MA and PhD degrees in Western European history from Tel Aviv University.
- Author(s)Ariela Halkin
- Date of Publication19/05/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.