CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 book was the second completed project of The Common Core of European Private Law launched at the University of Trento.
- Author BiographyJames Gordley is Shannon Cecil Turner Professor of Jurisprudence at the University of California at Berkeley.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Common Core of European Private Law
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJames Gordley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.