All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate a culture of engagement and build high-performance culture The Engagement Equation explains the drivers of employee engagement, and how you can use improved engagement to execute strategy, reduce costs, and meet your organizational goals.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER RICE is the President and CEO of global consulting firm BlessingWhite, which helps create high-performance cultures that drive results and reinforce organizational values. Recognized in each of the last two years as a Top 100 thought leader by Leadership Excellence, Chris's expertise is regularly featured in business and human capital media. FRASER MARLOW is the Vice President of Marketing & Research at BlessingWhite. He leads the team that conducts and publishes regular research on workplace issues. MARY ANN MASARECH is the employee engagement practice leader at BlessingWhite. She translates research insights into pragmatic development tools and content that are currently in use at hundreds of organizations worldwide.
- Author(s)Christopher Rice,Fraser Marlow,Mary Ann Masarech
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.