Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description15 year old Rosa escapes the Nazi Germany and travels alone to England in the hope of securing a chance for her family to join her. An engrossing and powerful tale of loyalty and identity.
- Author BiographyJake Wallis Simons is a novelist, journalist and graphic artist. His acclaimed first novel, The Exiled Times of a Tibetan Jew, was named by the Independent on Sunday as a Book of the Year. Jake writes features for the Times, the Guardian, the Independent on Sunday, the Telegraph, La Repubblica and other publications, and his work has been featured in The Week magazine. He is a contributor to BBC Radio 4's From Our Own Correspondent. Born in London in 1978, Jake was awarded a first-class degree in English from St Peter's College, Oxford, before undertaking a PhD in Creative Writing at the University of East Anglia. Jake is a Fellow of The Royal Society of Arts, and Practitioner-in-Residence at Bournemouth University. He lives with his family in Winchester.
- Author(s)Jake Wallis Simons
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £12.18Trending at £15.15
- £3.59Trending at £7.00
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £7.36Trending at £9.00
- £4.39Trending at £6.30
- £6.27Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.