Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionSacked for her compulsive daydreaming working in a supermarket, Tracy Pringle finds a new job as a waitress at the Taste of Persia. This new world surpasses even Tracy's well-stocked imagination. She soon finds herself falling headlong into dinner plates, Islam and a tricky domestic arrangemnt.
- Author BiographyAnthony McCarten was born in New Plymouth in 1961. He is New Zealand's leading director and playright. His most recent play, Ladies Night, is in its thirteenth year and has won several awards. He has written the screenplay for his first book, Spinners, which was published to wide critical acclaim and sold in several territories. He divides his time between Wellington, Los Angeles and London, and is currently working on his next novel.
- Author(s)Anthony McCarten
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/01/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/06/2005
- Weight266 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.