CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAvrom Fleishman's The English Historical Novel provides the first comprehensive study not only of this subject but also of the theoretical relationship between history and the historical novel .--Harriet Gilliam, Clio .
- Author BiographyAvrom Fleishman is a retired professor of English at the Johns Hopkins University and is the author of numerous books, including The English Historical Novel: Walter Scott to Virginia Woolf, Virginia Woolf: A Critical Reading (both available from Johns Hopkins), The Condition of English, and New Class Culture.
- Author(s)Avrom Fleishman
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1972
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.