CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe first English hospitals appeared soon after the Norman Conquest. By the year 1300 they numbered over 500, caring for the sick at every level of society. This text traces their origin and follows their development through the crisis periods of the Black Death and the Reformation.
- Author(s)Margaret Webster,Nicholas Orme
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication18/05/1995
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note70 b-w illus.
- Weight825 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.