Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.97
- £18.07Trending at £21.37
- £13.77Trending at £19.09
- £13.69Trending at £18.53
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly detailed Outdoor Leisure series covers Britain's popular holiday destinations and areas of outstanding natural beauty. They are ideal for people wanting to walk, ramble and explore Britain's National Parks.
- Author BiographyOrdnance Survey is Britain's national mapping agency, responsible for the official, definitive mapping of the whole country. They produce and market a wide range of maps for educational and leisure purposes, as well as producing computer data products for government, business and administrative use.
- Author(s)Ordnance Survey
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleOutdoor Leisure Maps
- Series Part/Volume NumberSheet 6
- Place of PublicationHants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey
- Out-of-print date19/05/2004
- Height230 mm
- Map Scale1: 25 000
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- dachronic121 Aug, 2013by
Great map at a great price
Bought this item to assist in a walk around the lower lakes, old man of coniston and the coniston coppermines This is the standard ordanance survey map and the best available in my opinion
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.