All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to help students of the English legal system to achieve an understanding of the law, it's institutions and processes. This book sets the law and legal system in a social context and outlines a range of critical views. It provides coverage of various parts of the English legal system, including the European dimension and the constitution.
- Author BiographyGary Slapper is Professor of Law, and Director of the Centre for Law, at The Open University, and writes a legal column for The Times. David Kelly is Principal Lecturer in Law, and Director of the Centre for Critical Legal Studies, at Staffordshire University.
- Author(s)David Kelly,Gary Slapper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Out-of-print date12/11/2008
- Weight1383 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £31.13Trending at £33.29
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
- £5.50Trending at £6.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.