Consider these sponsored items
- £20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSteve Giddins studies the English Opening and its many variations. He examines instructive games, covers the most important lines and provides answers to all the key questions.
- Author BiographySteve Giddins is a FIDE Master and a former editor of British Chess Magazine. He's the author of several outstanding books and is well known for his clarity and no-nonsense advice.
- Author(s)Steve Giddins
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication07/07/2012
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight32 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £2.80Trending at £3.17
- £5.12Trending at £5.43
- £6.53Trending at £7.95
- £5.19Trending at £5.27
- £9.74Trending at £10.76
- £16.85Trending at £24.99
- £3.89Trending at £6.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.