All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £7.11Trending at £7.56
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £9.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference book establishes a list of novels that appeared between 1660 and 1700 and provides a comprehensive annotated bibliography of critical and scholarly studies. It includes overviews of existing bibliographies and includes individual authors of the period.
- Author BiographyROBERT IGNATIUS LETELLIER is a member of the Salzburg Centre for Research in the Early English Novel at the University of Salzburg. He is the author of several books, including An Intensifying Vision of Evil: The Gothic Novel (1980), Interrelations Between the English and German Romantic Novel (1982), Sir Walter Scott and the Gothic Novel (1995), and Abraham and Lot in Genesis 18-19 (1995).
- Author(s)Robert Letellier
- Date of Publication16/09/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in World Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 53.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight854 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.