All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.14
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £14.30Trending at £16.70
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
About this product
- DescriptionLaden with works of art acquired by young British travellers on the Grand Tour in Italy, the British merchant ship Westmorland sailed from the Italian port of Livorno before being captured by French naval vessels and escorted to Malaga in southern Spain. This book tells the story of the ship's capture and the disposition of its artistic contents.
- Author BiographyMaria Dolores Sanchez-Jauregui Alpanes is the lead scholar in the Westmorland research project. Scott Wilcox is chief curator of art collections at the Yale Center for British Art.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight2449 g
- Width241 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byMaria Dolores Sanchez-Jauregu Alpanes,Scott Wilcox
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.