All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.97Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe English republican tradition and eighteenth-century France offers the first full account of the role played by English republican ideas in eighteenth-century French moral and political thought -- .
- Author BiographyRachel Hammersley is Senior Lecturer in History at Newcastle University -- .
- Author(s)Rachel Hammersley
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in Early Modern European History
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byJoseph Bergin,Penny Roberts,Bill Naphy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.