CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £16.94
- £4.43Trending at £4.76
- £16.25Trending at £18.70
- £10.09Trending at £11.02
- £4.39Trending at £4.98
- £6.86Trending at £9.02
- £11.63Trending at £15.05
About this product
- DescriptionLinklater and Suganami explore the rise, development and future development of the English School.
- Author BiographyAndrew Linklater is the Woodrow Wilson Professor of International Politics at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He is the author of The Transformation of Political Community (1998), Beyond Realism and Marxism (1990) and Men and Citizens in the Theory of International Relations (2nd edition, 1990). Hidemi Suganami is Professor of International Politics at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. Previous publications include On the Causes of War (1996) and The Domestic Analogy and World Order Proposals (1989).
- Author(s)Andrew Linklater,Hidemi Suganami
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number102
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited bySteve Smith,Thomas Biersteker,Chris Brown,Phil Cerny,Alex Danchev,Joseph M. Grieco,John Groome,Richard A. Higgott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.