All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a collection of coloured holiday photographs covering all the major - and several minor - resorts around England's coast, linked to selected written commentaries from Charles Dickens and many others, this book celebrates the heyday of the seaside holiday.
- Author BiographyJohn Hannavy, Professor in Art and Design at Bolton Institute, is a well-known photographer, and a writer and broadcaster on the history of photography.
- Author(s)John Hannavy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory in Camera S.
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Noteb&w illustrations, index
- Weight277 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £15.03
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.91Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.