Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a handbook designed specifically to support students and teachers of English language, literature and culture. Combining the functions of study guide, critical dictionary and text anthology, it is interdisciplinary, accessible and easy to use.
- Author BiographyRob Pope is Professor of English Studies at Oxford Brookes University and a National Teaching Fellow.
- Author(s)Rob Pope
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/02/2013
- Content Note12 line drawings, glossary, bibliography, relevant journals, useful addresses, index
- Weight793 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.