All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionProblem-solving techniques for all aspects of the English teacher's job This unique time-saving book is packed with tested techniques and materials to assist new and experienced English teachers with virtually every phase of their job from lesson planning to effective discipline techniques.
- Author BiographyMary Lou Brandvik, a former Teacher of the Year, has taught English in public schools and at the university level. In 1991 she received the Lila B. Wallace Teacher-Scholar Award from the National Endowment for the Humanities. Her previous books include Writing Process Activities Kit. Katherine S. McKnight, Ph.D. has been a literacy educator for over 20 years. A former high school English teacher, she is currently associate professor of secondary education at National-Louis University and a national consultant for National Council of Teachers of English. She is the author of The Teacher's Big Book of Graphic Organizers, also from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Katherine S. McKnight,Mary Lou Brandvik
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight1 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Spiral bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.