All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin some of England's best-loved writers in this day-by-day celebration of an English year. Diary entries by literary figures such as Gilbert White and Thomas Hardy guide us through the year, accompanied by poems and quotations celebrating the changing seasons, and passages explaining the origins of some of our oldest festive traditions.
- Author(s)Peter Buckingham
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2011
- GenreUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date26/04/2016
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.