CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book looks at Australia in terms of English immigration and settlement over two centuries.
- Author BiographyJames Jupp is Director of the Centre for Immigration and Multicultural Studies at the Australian National University. His many publications include, as general editor, The Australian People: An Encyclopedia of the Nation, its People and Their Origins (second edition, Cambridge University Press, 2001).
- Author(s)James Jupp
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2004
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 5 maps
- Weight270 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.