CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £16.66Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.92
- £18.01Trending at £22.78
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £11.99Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines the ways in which fashion and dress might be considered in the context of national identities as they apply in England. It presents an overview of how particular designers and consumer groups have striven to present or contest versions of Englishness through clothing.
- Author BiographyChristopher Breward is Professor in Historical and Cultural Studies, London College of Fashion. Becky Conekin is Lecturer and Senior Research Fellow in Historical and Cultural Studies, London College of Fashion. Caroline Cox is Fashion Journalist and Consultant.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBecky E. Conekin,Caroline Cox,Christopher Breward
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.