All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing her expertise in presenting the Enneagram in an accessible way, Wagele presents an encouraging and fun look at how the Enneagram can help parents work with children's personality traits and behavioral patterns in a more effective and creative manner.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wagele
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/1996
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight264 g
- Width238 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.63
- £8.99Trending at £11.95
- £8.32Trending at £9.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.18
- £10.18Trending at £10.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.