CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.00Trending at £5.83
- £7.09Trending at £8.98
- £11.22Trending at £14.99
- £9.87Trending at £14.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.98
- £8.27Trending at £9.28
- £8.17Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionLucy Corin's daring debut story collection interweaves the traditional and the experimental, leading the reader through a world where characters behave normally in the most extreme situations and bizarrely with almost no provocation at all. Corin is an original, stylistically courageous emerging voice in contemporary avant-garde fiction.
- Author BiographyLucy Corin s short stories have been published in numerous journals, including Ploughshares, the Iowa Review, the Mid-American Review, and Conjunctions, and anthologized in the collections The Iowa Anthology of Innovative Fiction (Iowa University Press, 1994) and New Stories for the South: The Year s Best (Algonquin Books, 1997 and 2003). Her novel, Everyday Psychokillers: A History for Girls was published by FC2 in 2004. Currently, she teaches English at the University of California, Davis.
- Author(s)Lucy Corin
- PublisherTin House Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTin House Books
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byPam Houston
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.