All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in UK and USA 2013 and revised edition 2014, by Anthem Press --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyProfessor Mariana Mazzucato (Ph.D.) holds the RM Phillips chair in the Economics of Innovation at SPRU in the University of Sussex. She has held academic positions at the University of Denver, London Business School, Open University, and Bocconi University. Professor Mazzucato is winner of the 2014 New Statesman SPERI Prize in Political Economy and the 2015 Hans-Matthofer-Preis. In 2013 the New Republic called her one of the'3 most important thinkers about innovation'. She advises policy-makers around the world on innovation-led growth and is a member of the Scottish Government's Council of Economic Advisers, the UK Labour Party's Economic Advisory Committee, the World Economic Forum's Council on the Economics of Innovation and the European Commission's expert group on Innovation for Growth (RISE). Her 2013 TED Global talk, with more than 700,000 views.
- Author(s)Mariana Mazzucato
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note17 Figs, 3 charts
- Weight304 g
- Width139 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.